- An applicant who is NOT of Korean nationality, either by birth or through naturalization.
- Completed 12 years of formal education covering elementary, middle, and high school (or its equivalent) prior to undergraduate studies.
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, equivalent to a 4-year Korean bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in English.
- Maintains good physical and mental health, suitable for completing the degree program.(Please note that conditions such as pregnancy, tuberculosis, or any contagious diseases may disqualify an applicant from the selection process.)
In the case of Sustainable Development, preference will be given to applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, forestry, environmental engineering or other related fields. However, degrees from other disciplines will also be considered especially if they have extensively dealt with sustainable development concepts and practices.